Software Quality Management Plan¶
This section of the wiki is meant for users who wish to gain familiarity with the code-base and who will eventually be contributing to the project. The details described here are not set in stone, however, adherence to the ideals presented in this section will make a PR much more attractive.
- The entire code and development is conducted publicly on GitHub
- The C++ engine is here (or in the upper right)
- The wiki itself can be edited (by the pencil icon) or here
- Feel free to reach out to the core-developers to help with features being worked on
- The d-SEAMS ecosystem consists of a C++ back-end
- This is supplemented by a front-end in Lua
- Initial configuration is through a YAML input
- It is built with Nix (and CMake)
- The visualization is effected often through
pythoninterfaces to OVITO
Hence a separate section for dealing with the various styles and how they tie into each other is here.
- The basic premise is that the documentation serves as a single source of truth. The Gitlab style-guide on documentation and collaboration is an excellent starting point.
- Every change should be documented, along with the rationale behind the change